Ingeniería Lambda is an authorized builder of Star Building Systems since 2010 having developed more than 35 000 sqm of metal buildings in Panama. Metal buildings provide the following benefits to your project:
- Steel profiles are built together using only the steel that is required, tapered sections provide weight savings in columns and rafters.
- Metal buildings use cold formed metal elements in roof purlins and girts. The secondary structure contributes to the overall stability of the system.
- Less time is required to erect a pre-engineered metal building, this translates into cost savings for the project.
- Metal buildings require low maintenance, especially if metal panels are used opposed to masonry walls.
- Metal buildings can be energy efficient. Insulation is readily available for wall and roof panels. Insulated panels are also an option.
- Metal buildings are very durable.
- Metal buildings are made out of 99% recycled material.
- Purchasing a metal building from a general contractor provides the whole package, including validation of local codes and permits, foundation design and construction, finishes and accesories.
- Metal buildings can incorporate a wide array of accesories that contribute to the apperance of the building. Color charts, different panel configurations, insulated metal panels and standing seam roofs are all example of the options available. Panels are painted with KYNAR resin for durability purposes that perform much better than the cheaper locally available coatings.
To know more about metal buildings, please visit www.starbuildings.com