Project: Sanborns Internal Renovation
Started in May 2007, Finished in September 2007
- Engineer Nelson Ferrer, Supervisor
- Engineer Alejandro Ferrer, Resident
- Masonry partitions
- Gypsum divisions and ceilings
- Installation of floor and wall finishes
- Paint and textured finishes
When the Mexican chain of shop-restaurant Sanborns decides to open a branch in Panama, it chooses a place of 2,100 m2 in Multi Plaza Pacific Mall. This area houses the department store, bar, restaurant, services area, deposits and administrative offices.
The floor and wall finishes, the furniture, plumbing and electrical gadgetry were all imported from Mexico to fit the corporate standards of this successful Mexican chain.
Ingeniería Lambda worked alongside management from Sanborns, scheduling tasks and construction methods not interfering with the mall operations.