Project: LPG Bottling and Distribution Plant
Started in July 2003, Finished in August 2004
- Engineer Nelson Ferrer, Supervisor
- Engineer Alejandro Ferrer, Inspector Resident
- Engineer Jose Antonio Morales, LPG Specialist and Special Systems
- New Liquefied gas filling plant
- Fire sprinkler system
- LPG system with automatic filling carrousel for 25 lb cylinders
- Explosion proof electrical system
- General civil works, administration and operational buildings
Panagas Company, as expansion alternative decides to move its operations to a new LPG filling plant in Chilibre.
The expansion consists of the installation of 5 tanks of 30,000 gallons for LPG storage, a pneumatic filling carrousel with 12 electronic scales for 25 lb cylinders, a fire system with 50,000 gallons of water and sprinklers, 4 loaders for butane and propane and 7 buildings for daily operations of the plant.
Ingeniería Lambda is in charge of the inspection of the 7 sub-contractors that have realized diverse works in accordance to their specialty, the presentation of work progress reports before the board of directors of Panagas, to make the recommendations to optimize the performance of the plant and keep a strict quality control in all the works that make this project.