Project: Floor renovations
Started August 2014, completed January 2015
- Ing. Alejandro Ferrer, Superintendent
- Arq. Reynaldo Rodríguez, Project Engineer
- 1200 square meters of floor renovations. Carpet and porcellanato installation.
- Gypsum board ceilings and fibra verde insulation.
- Gypsum board, aluminum and glass partitions.
- Movable acoustical partitions
Ingeniería Lambda adds a new accomplishment to its growing list of construction projects with Copa Airlines.
This new facility is intended to become a training center for flight attendants and airport personnel. Foreign language courses will also take place here.
The project consists of 10 rooms with different capacities, including meeting rooms and tables for breaks between sessions.