Project: PLAZA 507 Mall
Construction and Management Contract
Started in June 2008, Finished in April de 2009
- Engineer Nelson Ferrer, Supervisor
- Engineer Abdel Nader, Resident
- Air conditioning system
- Steel structure and metal deck slab
- Post-tensed slab for parkings
- Roof structure above steel columns
- Sprinkler and fire detection systems
- ACM panel facade
- Electrical and plumbing
- Aluminum and glass
Grupo Rical develops an exclusive commercial project: “Plaza 507” located in an excellent commercial location, Punta del Este Avenue, in Costa del Este.
The shopping center Plaza 507 houses 18 commercial shops from 85 m2 which are provided with private bathrooms, parking spaces, elevator, and fire alarm systems.
The main structure of this project consists of beam frames and structural steel columns; it was also used metal deck slabs and post-tensed slabs.