Project: Brisas 507 Shopping Center
CC Brisas 507
Started December 2010, delivered May 2013
- Ing. Abdel Náder, Superintendent
- Ing. Linnette Pinilla, Project Engineer
- Tec. Ing. Ilich González, Safety Supervisor
- 6693 sqm basement for parkings.
- 8968 square meters of retail space and circulation hallways
- Waste water treatment plant
- MEP systems
- Acceleration and deceleration lanes
Brisas 507 shopping center consists of a concrete post-tensioned slab and retaining wall structure for retail space. The roof s are metal strusses with purlins and coated steel roof sheets.
This new commercial area houses 9368 square meters of retail space, including food court, divided in 5 buildings.